I bought a seat kit.I gave them instructions to send to another address not my billing address.

They sent it to my billing address and it was stolen. Then I was told I had to purchase another and they would send a claim to post office and then I would receive my refund for first kit. This was in June. I've called and emailed Dave several times.

Not even a email returned. So not only did they make a mistake. They were unapologetic about it.

Do Not give these people money.You would think if the company sent the product to the wrong address, they would not expect you to but another.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of seat kit from Bladez Scooters and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Bladez Scooters to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, shipping policy and refund policy. Author liked the most seat. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bladez Scooters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bladez Scooters?

Comments