Below you will find emails pertaining to a part that was order December 6th 2012.As you read entire email trail.

I never received the part due to lack of Customer Service from Bladez Scooters in Jacksonville FL. A case has been opened against this company. Part has been returned shows United States Postal Service Tracking number 9405509699939335186120. Bladez (John, Ryan G.

Dunn, Travis Preston and the dimwit sectary who yook my information) stated that they have not received item and "will not refund my money until they have part." The tracking number shows item was returned to shipper. I did not even receive package because employee of Bladez could not take ANY correct information. Please address this matter, complaint was assigned ID 9370941.

AGAIN, DO NOT BUY A WASHER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SEND IT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.All I WANTED WAS TO FIX MY SCOOTER?

Had an Experience with Bladez Scooters?

Comments

People he is not blade z blade z went out of business. He bought there domain name and is a scam order from universalparts.com as long as you have your part number your good or if you live in Fullerton ca there's myrons extreme machines and you can buy in store and order he's been in business for 30 years anyways back to the scooter if anybody has a extra blade z frame I need by one

I guess I'm having a difficult time understanding why you are buying a washer at a scooter store? Or were you at a Scooter/Washer store? :eek