Bladez Scooters - Rip Off! Don't even buy a washer from these HILL BILLYS that are computer illiterate, "That is"
Below you will find emails pertaining to a part that was order December 6th 2012.As you read entire email trail.
I never received the part due to lack of Customer Service from Bladez Scooters in Jacksonville FL. A case has been opened against this company. Part has been returned shows United States Postal Service Tracking number 9405509699939335186120. Bladez (John, Ryan G.
Dunn, Travis Preston and the dimwit sectary who yook my information) stated that they have not received item and "will not refund my money until they have part." The tracking number shows item was returned to shipper. I did not even receive package because employee of Bladez could not take ANY correct information. Please address this matter, complaint was assigned ID 9370941.
AGAIN, DO NOT BUY A WASHER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SEND IT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.All I WANTED WAS TO FIX MY SCOOTER?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."