Bladez Scooters - Rip Off! Don't even buy a washer from these HILL BILLYS that are computer illiterate, "That is"
Below you will find emails pertaining to a part that was order December 6th 2012.As you read entire email trail.
I never received the part due to lack of Customer Service from Bladez Scooters in Jacksonville FL. A case has been opened against this company. Part has been returned shows United States Postal Service Tracking number 9405509699939335186120. Bladez (John, Ryan G.
Dunn, Travis Preston and the dimwit sectary who yook my information) stated that they have not received item and "will not refund my money until they have part." The tracking number shows item was returned to shipper. I did not even receive package because employee of Bladez could not take ANY correct information. Please address this matter, complaint was assigned ID 9370941.
AGAIN, DO NOT BUY A WASHER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SEND IT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.All I WANTED WAS TO FIX MY SCOOTER?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "I had recently posted a pic of the torn box and hitch pin that I received and stated etrailer would do nothing about it. Well I received a email today..."
- "The Snobunje Ice Chipper is a defective product and is falsely advertised as an “Ice Chipper” and “made of strong non-scratching Plastic”. On the first use of the “Ice Chipper”,..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."