Bladez Scooters - Rip Off! Don't even buy a washer from these HILL BILLYS that are computer illiterate, "That is"
Below you will find emails pertaining to a part that was order December 6th 2012.As you read entire email trail.
I never received the part due to lack of Customer Service from Bladez Scooters in Jacksonville FL. A case has been opened against this company. Part has been returned shows United States Postal Service Tracking number 9405509699939335186120. Bladez (John, Ryan G.
Dunn, Travis Preston and the dimwit sectary who yook my information) stated that they have not received item and "will not refund my money until they have part." The tracking number shows item was returned to shipper. I did not even receive package because employee of Bladez could not take ANY correct information. Please address this matter, complaint was assigned ID 9370941.
AGAIN, DO NOT BUY A WASHER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SEND IT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.All I WANTED WAS TO FIX MY SCOOTER?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."